Visions Consulting believes that any
successful business is influenced by leaders
that have a clearly defined,
realistic vision of how the future should look, communicate the vision clearly to
and also understand that the vision can only be
achieved by taking passionate,
along on the journey of discovering the rewards
Visions Consulting believes that people need to enjoy what they are doing (passion), however, that people will only enjoy what they are doing if they are doing what they want and like to do and know how to do it well (competence).
We believe that competence consists of three components:
- knowledge of what a person is doing or supposed to do;
- the skills to effectively (doing the right things) and efficiently (doing the right things really well) apply knowledge and to do what a person is supposed to do;
- the degree to which a person is demonstrating the desired attitude and behaviour in terms of the relevant business culture.
Visions Consulting believes that all three these components of competence (knowledge, skills and behaviour) should be present in a person in order to make that person competent. This means that if a person has the desired knowledge and skills, however, do not demonstrate the required attitude and behaviour relevant to the culture of the business, then such person would not be classified as being competent for the business. Hence, all three components need to be present in order to classify a person as being competent. Focused competency development interventions need to be engaged in order to address any shortcomings in any of these components in a person.
Visions Consulting facilitates customised People Development
Programmes to address relevant and appropriate development
requirements. The customised programmes that are facilitated
Engineering: A shift from Human Resource Management…
- Organisational Reengineering.
- Leadership Skills.
- My Business-My Culture.
- Leading Business Negotiations.
- Leading Change in Dynamic Organisations.
- Root Cause Analysis
- Effective Business Planning.
- Managing Outcomes Based Meetings.
- Establishing a Performance Driven
Culture: Beyond merely measuring outputs.
the Value of People Diversity.
- Understanding and Responding
to Conflict Situations.
- Team Dynamics: An Interdependence
- Self Management.
- Time Management.
- People Branding:
A new recruitment paradigm.
- How to Write Business Policies.
- Coaching and Mentoring
Visions Consulting also specializes in the wiring of tailored
Job/Role Profiles and Competency Profiles